Our Priority at GEMCare/Dignity Health Medical Network remains the safety and wellbeing of our members and the communities in which we live.
Certain behavior changes can help prevent the spread of coronavirus in our communities. Here are a few actions you can take to protect yourself and others.
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at lease 60 percent alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like countertops, door handles, faucets, and phones.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you need medical care and have COVID-19 symptoms, call your Primary Care Physician.
- Practice social/physical distancing by avoiding crowds and remaining 6 feet apart from each other while in public places.